Dear Our Customers,
October 22nd marks our 3rd anniversary for Ramen Izakaya Akira. Special thanks to our neighbors, Bright Realty, and our customers.
We have fully renovated our restaurant in order to keep our restaurant enjoyable. The renovation is about 70% finished, but we will reopen on November 2nd (Tuesday). We still need a few more days to finish the renovation (decoration, paintings, small details).
We are not perfect. But we will continue to focus on details to provide the best service and food.
We are working on new menu items. There will be more varieties of wines as well.
Please stop by to warm your soul and body. It is starting to get cold out.
No Ramen, No Life.
-Ramen Izakaya Akira
LUNCH: 11:30AM ~ 2:00PM (last call 1:45PM)
DINNER: 5:00PM ~ 9:00PM (last call 8:45PM)
MONDAY AND TUESDAY CLOSED
We are a small restaurant with only 27 seatings. We are blessed to be visited by many customers everyday from first-time customers, occasional customers, and regular customers.
Unfortunately, we are often visited by some that do not meet our expectations. Please advise our rules as follows.
- Please keep your party to no more than 4 people. We will not accept parties greater than 4 people.
- Please order a reasonable amount of food as long as you are seated. (We have had people in the past where 4 people shared 1 bowl of ramen. We provide food and service, not space).
- We do not accept reservations or questions on social media.
- In order to maintain the best atmosphere for our customers, please refrain from using your speakerphone in the restaurant. (If there is an emergency, please use low volume or speak outside).
- We do not accept food orders outside of restaurant hours.
- If your child is running around or crying in the restaurant, it is in best interest for everyone for you to take care of your child/children. (Running around or entering the kitchen is dangerous. We understand that children may cry. It is also best for them if you listened to their cries.
- There is a sign at the front of the restaurant that states, “Please wait to be seated.” There are situations where customers are waiting in their cars, or where we need time to set up the tables. Please wait at the front of the sign until someone comes to help you. (We have had customers who did not follow our directions and seated themselves. Unfortunately, we may have to ask you to leave in those situations).
Our goal is to provide as many people as we can with a great experience. We ask for your cooperation.
Thank you for your understanding.